Thursday, November 6, 2014

Changing the Earth

I picked the object up off of the dirt. It was heavy at first, but I adjusted to the weight easily. The shaft was hard and smooth; the bottom was cold. I put it into the ground and picked up the Earth. It occurred to me that with this device I could change the Earth. For the next hour I changed the Earth. I moved part of the Earth over by the great, blue ocean. I moved another part of the Earth onto a grass field as long as the eye could see. I moved part of the Earth next to a tree that looked like it went up through the heavens and kept going. With this device I changed how aliens would view the Earth, if they ever came. My device changed the way animals moved from place to place and how plants grew from their seeds. When I had finished I placed the object back down on the dirt where I found it. It was someone else’s time to change the Earth. 

1 comment: