Sunday, September 25, 2016

Aaron Every wednseday

Yesterday was Wednseday, always a half day so people can get to sports. My first class of the day was Math. Math test was hard af. World history is after that. I sit next to elliekimmoneybags’00. Needless to say the class isn’t one of my favorites. After, school meeting in the PMAC. The meetings are usually boring and this one didn't disappoint. After the meeting I'm free the rest of the day so I go have lunch with people do some hw then go down to the X see the trainers before soccer. We had a tough game against Worcester, lost 2-1. The 8 hour trip home wasn't too pleasant after that. #blogarc #gottaluvwednesday

1 comment:

  1. I really felt your pessimistic attitude as I read this. Your life is so hard... I hope your Thursday's are better. Atleast on Wednesdays you can sit next to elliekimmoneybags. She is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete